NPC Names September Athletes of the Month
NATIONAL PHYSIQUE COMMITTEE AND GASPARI NUTRITION ANNOUNCE SEPTEMBER ATHLETES OF THE MONTH
PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA (December 20, 2012) - The National Physique Committee and Gaspari Nutrition have announced seven competitors – Dallas McCarver, Tammy Jones, Sabrina Nicole, Dawn Fernandez, Danielle Delikat, Anton Antipov and Jill Rudison – as the NPC Athletes of the Month for the month of September.
All of the athletes won Overall titles in their respective divisions at the IFBB North Americans in September. Each of the winners will be profiled on the NPC News Online and will receive free product from Gaspari Nutrition.
Each month, NPC President Jim Manion selects the Athletes of the Month in each of the organization’s seven divisions – Men’s and Women’s Bodybuilding, Figure, Bikini, Fitness and Men’s and Women’s Physique – based on in-person analysis and on the information provided by contest promoters across the country and featured in the NPC News Online Contest Roundups.
For complete profiles and galleries of the August NPC Athletes of the month, go to www.npcnewsonline.com.
About the September Athletes of the Month:
- Men’s Bodybuilding: Dallas McCarver, 21, became the youngest competitor in history to win an Overall title at a pro qualifier when he won the Super Heavyweight and Overall titles at the IFBB North Americans.
- Women’s Bodybuilding: Tammy Jones, 33, started training after joining the Army as a teenager. Jones won the Heavyweight and Overall at the IFBB North Americans.
- Figure: Forty-four year-old Dawn Fernandez, a mother of three, started training as a way to get back in shape after having her third son. Fernandez, who started out as a Bikini competitor, won the Overall and Class F titles at the North Americans.
- Bikini: Sabrina Nicole of Dallas, Texas, won her class and the Overall at the North Americans. Nicole, 35, started competing in 2011.
- Men’s Physique: Anton Antipov is a former fashion model who was born in Belarus and moved to New York City at the age of 14. Antipov, a self-described “skinny teenager”, won his class and the Overall at the North Americans.
- Women’s Physique: Jill Rudison, 34, started competing in Figure in 2010 on a dare from a friend. Rudison won her class and the Overall at the North Americans.
- Fitness: Danielle Delikat, 35, took two years off from fitness competitions to work on her routine for the 2012 season. The layoff paid off, as Delikat won the Overall and an IFBB Pro card at the North Americans.