Written by TEAM MD
02 June 2021

 

HI-TECH-ARIMISTANE

 

Arimistane®: PCT Reimagined

 

By Bryan Hildebrand

 

Try authentic Arimistane®with Cyclosomal® delivery and watch your lifts skyrocket and your muscularity increase dramatically.

 

Throughout the world of prohormones and other legal over-the-counter supplements, athletes continuously search for the cleanest and most legal edge they can find to enhance their abilities that much further. Just like the prescription only drug Aromasin, Arimistane® is a suicide aromatase inhibitor (AI), that is utilized to permanently bind to the aromatase enzyme and prevent estrogen accumulation. In addition, Arimistane® has also been shown to reduce cortisol, raise LH (luteinizing hormone), and increase testosterone levels while working to reduce circulating levels of estrogen in the body. In its role as a suicide inhibitor, it decreases the number of androgens in the body that can convert to estrogen, which is the true key to growth and recovery.

 

This simple yet very potent compound will have users experiencing all of the benefits from an increase in testosterone and the reduction of high levels of estrogen and cortisol. This proven natural compound is a downstream metabolite of DHEA that naturally exists in the body and is undeniably a legal compound. Arimistane® will elevate the user’s natural myotropic state, leading to more muscle mass, better recovery, decreased fat storage, and increased libido! The first effects users notice is a drying out and hardening effect, showing increases in vascularity and increased definition.

 

Over the past few years there has been an influx of inferior Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione to hit the bodybuilding market. Hi-Tech has tested these products and on average show, most contain about 60% of the intended ingredient. Hi-Tech sees this as pretty concerning, leaving us with the question: what is the other 40% made of? Not knowing could lead to nasty side effects and clearly, users will not experience the gains they would experience if they took an authentic Arimistane®. Hi-Tech’s compound measures at over 98.5% purity. To increase their commitment to providing only the best, Hi-Tech owns the trademark for Arimistane®.

 

Hi-Tech is also the only company selling a Cyclosomal version of Arimistane®. The Cyclosomal advantage provides dramatic increases to the bioavailability of the compound. Cyclosome® technology has been called the most advanced oral administration technology ever developed, and is the answer to getting poorly absorbed testosterone-boosting compounds and legal prohormones into the body efficiently and effectively. This new Cyclosome® technology allows a form of “Trojan Horse” to deliver prohormones and testosterone boosters to the systemic circulation, circumventing first-pass inactivation in the liver for the very first time. Almost all previous oral capsules and tablets manufactured to increase testosterone, including testosterone itself, are involved in the “first pass effect,” which renders the active compounds virtually useless.

 

By creating a safer passage through the body, namely the liver, these compounds can now be utilized by the body as they are unchanged by the first phase of the digestive process and can enter the second phase nearly complete. This “Trojan Horse” delivery system produced by this multimillion-dollar investment can only be found under one umbrella of products – Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals and its outstanding family of branded products. Try authentic Arimistane®with Cyclosomal® delivery and watch your lifts skyrocket and your muscularity increase dramatically.

 

For more information, please visit:

https://hitechpharma.com/collections/hi-tech-pharmaceuticals/products/arimistane

 

Arimistane 60Ct bottle e

 

 

DISCUSS ON OUR FORUMS
SUBSCRIBE TO MD TODAY
GET OFFICIAL MD STUFF
VISIT OUR STORE

 

ALSO MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON:

 

 

FACEBOOK

TWITTER
INSTAGRAM 
YOUTUBE